Before beginning coursework, please complete some easy tasks to get familiar with the course content.
- Complete the getting to know you form.
- Learn about Slack and how to sign up for our workspace.
- Look in the Channel List on Slack for the #introductions channel. Send a message to introduce yourself! Mention your degree program. Other ideas for an introductory message (you don’t have to do all this—only share what you want):
- your undergrad institution
- your home city/state/country
- your favorite TV show/movie
- what you pretend your favorite TV show/movie is when you want to impress someone
- pictures of your pets
- photos from a recent trip
- Bookmark this website. You will need it throughout the course. You can even add it as a shortcut to your phone’s home screen.
Please note: these videos are a little out-of-date, especially with regards to homework and submission methods. What’s on the syllabus is what’s correct! I intend to make some new videos soon but Kaltura is having some problems since the Blackboard update, so we’ll make do with whaat we’ve got.