Before beginning coursework, please complete some easy tasks to get familiar with the course content.
- Complete the getting to know you form.
- Learn about Slack and how to sign up for our workspace.
- Look in the Channel List on Slack for the #introductions channel. Send a message to introduce yourself! Mention your degree program. Other ideas for an introductory message (you don’t have to do all this—only share what you want):
- your undergrad institution
- your home city/state/country
- your favorite TV show/movie
- what you pretend your favorite TV show/movie is when you want to impress someone
- pictures of your pets
- photos from a recent trip
- Bookmark this website. You will need it throughout the course. You can even add it as a shortcut to your phone’s home screen.
Here are four videos that will help you navigate our course. If you have suggestions for another video that would be helpful, just let me know!